Monday, August 31, 2009

Crossdresser caught dressed

Have you ever been caught dressed? Well, I have been caught several times.

The first time, I have been caught dressed is long before. It was in my 9th standard, if I guess right. That day, I was all alone in home. I had a saree and blouse, which was stitched for our Kollam CD Festival. As I am alone at home, I thought of dressing, and I dressed in saree and had made make-up using my mother's make-up kit. I doesn't had a wig that time. After I got dressed, I was watching TV. By mistake I forgot to close the front door of my house properly. At that time, one of my friend came and seen me in saree watching TV on the sofa.

I was in a very bad situation, that I can't express. I was afraid, shy, embarrassed... He started laughing at me. Suddenly I gone and closed the door properly and begged him not to say about this to anyone. He agreed. Still I was feeling very shy. After sometime, he said me that, I am very beautiful in that outfit. Slowly I recovered from my shyness. That time he asked me, "Can you behave like my lover for sometime?" I agreed, as I was feeling like a complete female with him. I laid on his lap and pretended to be watching tv. And he wanted to kiss me. I tried to quit, but in some frightness, I agreed. After I accepted his kiss, some extra-ordinary feeling came in my mind and hugged him. He also liked it.

Read more about the catch

No comments:

Post a Comment